There are a number of instances where an organic raw food diet has not only prevented, but has also cured, many of the common diseases that plague “modern” society. To prove this, two testimonies of people who have found great health through an organic raw food diet are given below.
Before we go any further, be warned! To get the most out of this diet, it must be accompanied with a whole new lifestyle.
The problem is, for many years we have been told meat and dairy products are essential for daily protein and vitamin B12 food requirements, that without them we would be malnourished, that drinking cow’s milk gives us the calcium we need to prevent bone and teeth degeneration, and that we must cook foods to get the greatest benefits from them.
Another big problem is much of what is put in processed foods has proven to be cancer enhancing. For example, the hormones that are put in livestock to make them grow faster have been known for years to cause cancer. The additives and preservatives that are placed in foods are causing many health problems-especially in children and the elderly. Fishing places and reservoirs for drinking water are being polluted from insecticides, herbicides and pesticides from commercialized, agricultural farm lands’ drain-offs. Doesn’t it stand to reason that if these products kill insects, weeds and other pests, they are most likely harmful to our overall health? To add insult to injury, drinking water is further polluted by putting deadly poisons like chlorine and fluorine in it. Some will say that these are measured in parts-per-million. They imply from this that such small amounts will not hurt us. In fact, they tell us fluorine prevents tooth decay. The question is, “How do you like your poison: by parts-per-million or by the gallon?” Do you want to die slowly over time or fast by the second? Do you want to destroy your health by the year or by the minute?
It turns out that much of what we are told concerning good health maintenance are “old myths” that have no sure foundation. More and more people are discovering that going back to God’s original diet of raw organic fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs, and spices is much more healthy. They call this “going back to the garden” as recorded in Genesis 1:29. These people are ahead of their time. They have chosen “to take charge of their own health.” They not only talk the talk, they also walk the walk. They are living examples of what they “preach.” Thankfully, their number is growing by the day.
To see what I mean, here are two examples, out of many, of people being cured of cancer by following the ten commandments of ultimate health. The first one is about a Baptist pastor who had colon cancer in his 40′s. He is now in his 70′s. No cancer for all these years. (To see his story go to his link at the bottom of this page.) For the next testimony, learn of a medical doctor who taught other doctors how to practice medicine. She developed a large cancer between her two breasts. Very painful! After trying a number of alternative medicines-because she did not trust the medical practice’s treatments for cancer-she came upon a cure for her cancer and in the process discovered the ten commandments for ultimate health. (To see her story go to her link at the bottom of this page.) You can Google up many stories just like these from people who are living examples of what happens when you leave the S.A.D. (Sad American Diet) and follow God’s ten commandments for good health.
Here are the ten commandments to good health that demand a big change in the way diseases are approached:
1. Develop a loving, personal relationship with the true and living Lord God of Glory. This starts with a new life through the Lord Jesus Christ as outlined in the Christian’s New Testament Bible. In simple language, this means turning away from rebellion against God and accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
2. Change your diet to all raw organic fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, spices, and herbs. Do this in stages. Remove one thing and add in its place from the above list of foods. As you do this your body will detoxify itself and go back to good health.
3. Get at least 8 hours sleep every night. You are on a day-night cycle. It is best to get in bed no later than 10 PM. Night shift people will need to adjust their day to keep this commandment.
4. Drink pure water. This should be steam-distilled water. You should drink at least 1 ounce of water for every 2 pounds of body weight.
5. Develop a loving relationship with everyone. Do not be resentful, unforgiving, fearful or practice any of the works of the flesh as listed in Galatians 5:19-21. Be kind to everyone. Practice the fruit of the Holy Spirit as found in Galatians 5:22, 23 in relationship to commandment 1. Do random deeds of kindness with no thought of being repaid.
6. Get some sunshine every day. This is needful for vitamin D production in your body and other helpful benefits.
7. Get outdoors in the fresh air in a place where there is green vegetation. Some place like a meadow, park or forest area would be ideal.
8. Get some exercise every day. Walking, cycling, or rebounding would be ideal. (You can do commandments 6-8 by walking in the park when the sun is out at least once a day.)
9. Get rid of all your body waste products. This should be on a regular basis. Do not allow your body waste to build up. This may mean a colon cleansing from time to time.
10. Develop a positive outlook toward life. Trust God to supply all your needs. Do not be “up-tight” over anything. Relax and enjoy your good physical, emotional and spiritual health. Tell others about your wonderful discovery by precept and example as much as you can.
By practicing these ten commandments to good health, you will restore your body, normalize your weight and strength, and develop a strong immune system that will keep you away from the doctor’s waiting room.
In my next article I will introduce you to some alternate health professionals who are having great success using all natural remedies that will enable you to live a richer, fuller life. I will also show you where you can find products that will enable you to “take charge of your own health.”
This article is not prescribing. The information contained therein is for educational purposes only. You do have a constitutional right to choose the type of health care you will practice. Do not do this without seeking advice from a health professional. You may want to compare the 10 commandments in this article to the suggestion given in my article on cancer research.