ED is far from being funny and is a common problem among men. This condition affects over 20 million men is the US alone.
There are two reasons why men may not be performing well in the bedroom. They are physical and physiological causes.
The Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
– Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection
– Experiencing a decrease in sexual desire
Symptoms can be intermittent. If your ED comes becomes persistent or severe and you find it increasingly hard to get an erection, it is advisable to seek medical attention.
The Likely Causes
Physical health issues can be the most likely cause of erectile dysfunction, particularly in men over 40. Common diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes are often linked with ED. It is advisable to seek advice from a doctor to eliminate any physical causes. Improving diet is sometimes one of the best ways to get rid of ED.
In younger men, ED is often related to anxiety, stress or depression.
Pills such as Viagra can give men more confidence but medications for ED do not deal with the underlying problem. Viagra and drugs such as Cialis and Levitra address ED by allowing blood vessels to relax so that more blood can flow to the manhood during sexual stimulation.
Which is The Right Treatment Choice For You?
Finding the most effective ED treatment can be a minefield. Many men these days are switching from conventional treatments to more natural alternatives and these can boost circulation levels sufficiently. The decision is made easier for many men as natural remedies have little or no adverse reactions.
1. Losing weight can make a difference to overall health and sexual health. Reducing the pounds can be linked with lower blood pressure and better confidence levels. The worst foods are refined foods and these are foods made with white flour or sugar.
2. Drinking more water is a great tip for men and can also help shed bodyweight.
3. Try eating at least 5 portions of fruits and vegetables every day, particularly leafy and root vegetables. More whole grains, fish with less red and processed meat can be helpful.
4. Check with your doctor if you have a minimum vitamin deficiency and if necessary take a nutritional supplement. There are vitamin inadequacies discovered in most men with erectile dysfunction.
5. Your levels of zinc can affect erectile dysfunction in men. Zinc is a nutrient needed to produce testosterone so a deficiency can lead to sexual issues.
6. Herbal treatments have been used by men for many centuries. Natural herbs such as gingko are becoming increasingly popular and can enhance circulation levels naturally.
7. Various types of psychological exercises may be carried out by men with erection issues. Breathing exercises can help men with stress and emotional issues and these relaxation techniques require a man to work out how his breathing patterns can affect his stress levels and quality of sex life.
8. Working out is essential for men with erectile dysfunction and can increase sexual desire. Simple exercising for 20 minutes a day such as walking can reverse ED symptoms, improve emotional health and reduce stress.
9. Smoking is one of the biggest causes of erectile dysfunction. Smoking can interfere with blood flow and restrict correct blood flow into the penis.
10. Alcohol can be a depressant and can decrease sexual desire for men in the bedroom. This can make it even more difficult for a man to achieve an erection so avoid drinking more than a couple of drinks a day.
These 10 tips above can help men to get rid of ED naturally and restore normal erectile function.