Candida is a type of yeast which is present in all of us. Candida grows in control or you can say it contains the balance in our body when our immune system works properly. But when there is any type of irregularities in our body due to any factor like intake of unhealthy amount of carbohydrates or sugar then candida can grow out of control. Usually it is harmless and it exists naturally in every one.
People suffering from any chronic disease, cancer, diabetes, depression and AIDS suffer from candida overgrowth. Overgrowth of candida is also developed due to prolong use certain medicines. The most appropriate reason to develop candida is the weak immune system. The other reasons may be the use of steroid machine, various toxins, birth control pills, vitamin and nutrient deficiencies etc.
Some of the important symptoms of candida which are most frequent are –
1. Cravings for sweet and alcohol
2. Inability to concentrate and to think clearly
3. Headaches and migraines
4. Excessive fatigue
5. Itching, rectal itching and also vaginitis
6. Diarrhea and constipation
8. Anxiety, mood swing and depression
9. Dizziness and sinus infection
10. Pre-menstrual syndrome
11. Irritability, muscle weakness and learning difficulties
12. Acid reflux, indigestion and chronic pain etc.
The symptoms of candida vary from person to person and within the same individual it moves back and forth between systems.
There are lots of natural cures for the symptoms of candida. But supplement of perfect diet is also necessary in curing the symptoms of candida. By following these natural cures you may notice the improvements in the symptoms within 2-3 weeks.
1. Increase the intake of proteins like meat of beef, chicken etc. are the main source of protein. Eggs are also the best source of protein. You must not go for soy milk or protein milk as they are the poor substitute of protein.
2. Healthy fats should be taken in plenty amount. Take organic butter, extra virgin olive oil, cod liver oil, fish oil, lard and extra virgin coconut oil in plenty amount.
3. Increase the intake of vegetables whether steamed or raw whichever is possible. Do not go for the juice of any of the vegetables like beet, carrot etc. reduce the intake of fruits, sugary fruits especially like bananas and grapes should be avoided. The best fruit to cure candida are berries, grapefruit and apples.
4. Grains should be avoided and you should drink plenty of water.