Erectile Dysfunctions. Impotence. Viagra. Natural Impotence Remedies. In the last ten years, all of these words have been used millions of times in marketing ads. But, the truth is that no one enjoys going to their doctor and telling him that they can’t ‘get it up’.
Fortunately, in the case of erectile dysfunctions, simple natural remedies are just as effective and have NO side effects. And if you have not been watching the news, there are numerous side effects that have been plaguing E.D. pills including nausea, headaches, diarrhea, flushing, permanent blindness and permanent deafness.
If you are serious about curing your circulation problem, you can do so with simple remedies that work by boosting circulation downstairs!
Cure the Cause of Impotence
There are numerous causes of erectile dysfunctions but most experts agree that it is caused by poor circulation levels. A healthy individual will usually never have to deal with this issue in his lifetime.
However, because of our sometimes unhealthy lifestyles, many men are suffering with impotence as early as 30. Fortunately, there are numerous ways to boost circulation levels and naturally cure impotence. And you do NOT need a colorful pill to do it for you. And even more importantly, you do NOT have to go blind or deaf in the process.
5 Simple Ways to Boost Circulation and Cure Impotence
1. Read the labels! You should know what types of foods are good for you. A good rule of thumb is to stay away from fattening, high cholesterol foods that tend to clog arteries. Eat plenty of water-soluble fiber foods (fruits and vegetables) that tend to flush out the arteries and increase circulation.
2. Breath! Healthy breathing is essential to combat against impotence. Going for a short run or doing simple breathing exercises at your work desk may increase circulation levels by 10%. Both of these activities also de-stress you which is helpful for curing the problem.
3. Try Herbs! One herb that many of our customers have found success with is Gingko. Gingko is known at the circulation herb because it boosts blood flow to the penile arteries and veins. Many think that gingko has the power to reverse the symptoms of impotence completely.
4. Try Zinc! One mineral that most people lack is zinc. It has been found that zinc deficiencies are usually associated with erectile dysfunctions. The typical treatment for impotence dictates that the patient takes 15 to 30 mg daily. We also suggest that 1 to 2 mg of copper be taken with zinc, since supplemental zinc interferes with copper absorption.
5. Vitamin A There are a few core vitamins that are essential for impotence reversal. One specific vitamin is Vitamin A. Many experts have found that this vitamin deficiency has been the cause of impotence in some men. We recommend taking the recommended dosage.