We have all been bothered by conditions like a stiff neck at one time or the other. In most cases, the pain is likely to go away by itself in some time, but if the pain is iterative, it can be an issue of bother.
Many of us are not aware that conditions like headaches, shooting pain in the arms and dizziness can very often be linked with a stiff neck. And healing a stiff neck can effectively work for holistic healing.
When one is suffering from a stiff neck, in most cases, movement causes discomfort. Correspondingly, physical therapy has often been cited to be the best way to heal a sore neck.
One may choose to go for Home traction devices for a stiff neck, because this brings more stability to the neck. So one can work more easily, be more comfortable and even heal conditions related to a sore neck, like headaches or dizziness.
Home traction devices operate by providing traction to a particular part of the body, which is very similar to getting a massage from a professional chiropractor. As the neck is tractioned, it creates more space between the vertebrae, so any underlying conditions, like a pinched nerve in the neck is healed. The nerves get more room to breathe, the neck heals. Correspondingly, it also heals ailing arms, hands or headaches, because nerves move from the neck to the arms, and hands. So as the nerve endings at the spine get more room to breathe, the related conditions are healed.
Another way of seeing this is that as we provide decompression to a sore neck, the circulation improves. So the entire body feels better. The quality of sleep improves and the feeling of nausea and dizziness disappears.
Have you been bothered by a stiff neck, recurring headaches, general weakness or a pain that shoots down to the arms. The neck comforter is a fine neck traction collar that can take away your discomfort in no time.
The neck comforter operates by using traction therapy, and comes with a hand operated air pump. This massages the neck, and takes the weight of the head off the neck. It simply allows the neck to relax.
Operation of the neck comforter is simple. Just put on the neck comforter, and inflate it with the air pump that comes as a part of the kit. As you go on inflating the neck comforter, it rises vertically in height.
– This brings the weight of the head on the shoulders, such that the neck can relax.
– This also massages the neck, and correspondingly soothes the ailing muscles.
– As the neck stretches, it comes closer to healing itself. This relieves any underlying condition that may be causing a neck pain, like a pinched nerve in the neck.
– By using the neck comforter, your posture improves by itself, you no longer feel headaches, dizziness or a pain in the arms, and you can work with ease.
– This feels just like getting a massage from a professional chiropractor, but the difference is that this is an easy to use home traction unit. You could use it as many times a day as you feel like, and for as long as you like.
– The neck comforter is a basic cervical traction unit, and can be used irrespective of the cause of the neck pain. As the intervertebral discs get more space to breathe, the healing process is accentuated to a great extent, while the comfort levels too are enhanced.