1 If you are injured by a COVID-19 vaccine in the U.S., you may be able to obtain compensation through which of the following?
- The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP)
- The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP)
In the U.S., vaccine makers already enjoy full indemnity against injuries occurring from the COVID-19 vaccine under the PREP Act. If you’re injured, you’d have to file a compensation claim with the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which is funded by U.S. taxpayers. Learn more.
- Civil lawsuit against the vaccine manufacturer
2 What is Operation Mockingbird?
- A covert program by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office to weaken Russia’s influence with propaganda published by Reuters and BBC News
- A surgical procedure to correct a rare speech impediment
- A smart TV-based surveillance program run by the NSA
- A clandestine CIA media infiltration campaign in which journalists are paid to publish fake news
Operation Mockingbird was a clandestine CIA media infiltration campaign launched in 1948. However, infiltration and manipulation of the media has been a routine occurrence since 1915, when J.P. Morgan interests purchased editorial control of 25 of the most influential newspapers, thereby allowing them to control news that were crucial to their private and corporate interests. Learn more.
3 To minimize the death toll from COVID-19, which of the following strategies is likely to be the most effective?
- Educate and encourage implementation of a “clean” whole food diet and healthy lifestyle by all
If we really want to protect the masses, we need to educate and promote healthy living at all stages of life. Improving your health through a healthy lifestyle, sunshine, fresh air and real food, is the best way to protect the most people against viral infections such as COVID-19. Learn more.
- Quarantine all living beings for two years
- Vaccinate every person on earth
- Encourage infection transmission to speed herd immunity
4 Bill Gates-funded AGRA has for the past 14 years been working to improve hunger in Africa. In that time:
- Hunger has been reduced by half
- Hunger has increased by 30%
In 2006, Gates launched AGRA together with the Rockefeller Foundation. After 14 years, AGRA’s influence has significantly worsened the situation in the 18 African nations targeted by this “philanthropic” endeavor. Hunger under AGRA’s direction increased by 30% and rural poverty rose dramatically. Learn more.
- Hunger has remained the same
- Hunger has been reduced by 75%
5 What was the previous name of the Galton Institute?
- The Wellcome Trust
- The U.K. Eugenics Society
The Galton Institute was formerly known as the British Eugenics Society. AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine was co-developed by Adrian Hill, who has long-term ties to the British eugenics movement through his affiliation with the Galton Institute. Learn more.
- The Centre for Human Genetics
6 Which of the following is the most effective way to optimize your energy and combat fatigue?
- Daily aerobic exercise such as long-distance running
- Severe calorie restriction (about 30% of normal calorie intake)
- Walking barefoot as often as possible
- Time-restricted eating (eating all meals within four to six hours each day)
One of the most effective ways to optimize your energy and combat fatigue is to implement time-restricted eating (TRE), as it improves your mitochondrial health and metabolic flexibility. Learn more.