1 According to a U.S. State Department task force and the Defense Intelligence Agency, the COVID-19 pandemic is likely the result of:
- An unintentional leak from a biosafety laboratory
According to David Asher, former lead investigator for the U.S. State Department’s task force that looked into the origins of COVID-19, the data “made us feel the Wuhan Institute was highly probably the source of the COVID pandemic.” An assessment report by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency also states SARS-CoV-2 was likely an accidental release from an infectious diseases laboratory. Learn more.
- An intentionally released bioweapon
- Natural evolution of a bat coronavirus that jumped species
- The intentional release of a naturally-evolved virus
2 According to Norwegian and German investigators, the deadly blood clots suffered by some recipients of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine appears to be due to which of the following?
- A genetic defect that predisposes you to blood clots at a young age
- An immune response similar to that of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia type 2, which triggers blood clots by activating platelets
Norwegian and German investigators believe the blood clots are caused by an immune response that triggers thrombosis (blood clots) by activating platelets. The effects are similar to heparin-induced thrombocytopenia type 2, in which antibodies against a protein complex are formed in connection with heparin, which in turn respond to a receptor on the platelets. Learn more.
- Pure coincidence
- Use of birth control pills and other hormone treatments
3 If vaccine mRNA were to alter your DNA, how would it do that?
- Vaccine mRNA could enter the cell’s nucleus where the DNA is stored
- mRNA and DNA are copies of each other, so any mRNA in the cell is automatically copied into the genome
- Vaccine mRNA could potentially reverse-transcribe into your genes and alter your DNA
mRNA technology has, since the start, been recognized as a form of gene therapy, but one that doesn’t permanently alter your DNA. However, some experts worry that mRNA injections might be able to reverse-transcribe into your genome and in fact alter your DNA on a more permanent basis. Recent research has demonstrated that segments of RNA from SARS-CoV-2 are reverse-transcribing into the human genome, likely becoming a permanent fixture in human DNA, and this has been thought impossible for the same reasons used to assure us that vaccine RNA cannot alter DNA. Learn more.
- There is no possible way for mRNA to affect DNA
4 Which of the following companies will give out free doughnuts to vaccinated patrons for the remainder of 2021?
- Dunkin Donuts
- Axum Coffee House
- Krispy Kreme
As of March 22, 2021, Krispy Kreme shops around the U.S. will dole out free doughnuts to patrons who can prove they’ve received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine. The offer will last to the end of 2021. Learn more.
5 Which of the following senators recently confronted Dr. Anthony Fauci during a senate hearing, calling him out on the “theatre” of wearing a mask after being vaccinated?
- Rand Paul
In a recent Senate hearing, Sen. Rand Paul confronted Dr. Anthony Fauci, calling him out for the “theatre” of wearing a mask after being vaccinated. Learn more.
- Cory Booker
- Tammy Baldwin
- Richard Blumenthal
6 The Green Revolution promised rural farmers more food and prosperity, but instead introduced industrialized, chemical agriculture, which led to:
- Greater profits for farmers
- Soils and rivers dying, and desertification
When she turned her research efforts toward the Green Revolution, she found that, as a result, soils and rivers were dying and desertification was taking place, while 25% of small farmers were dispossessed. Learn more.
- Improvements in farming methods
- Farmers turning to other professions
7 To prevent COVID-19 long-haul syndrome, which of the following appears to be the most important?
- In-hospital antiviral treatment
- Early treatment (within first five days)
Being able to treat yourself at home at the first signs of COVID-19 symptoms will virtually eliminate your risk of long-haul syndrome. So far, medical doctors who have treated COVID-19 patients agree that if treatment begins early enough, patients almost always fully recover and have no longstanding side effects from the infection. Learn more.
- Mechanical respiration